Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 26 minutes | 20 minutes Prep
- 14 Cookies
- 1¼ cups butter, diced at room temperature
- 1½ cups caster sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1½ cups flour
- 1⅔ cups mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1½ teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 3 ounces quality white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons crushed chocolate shavings
- Place mascarpone cheese in mixing bowl.
- Dissolve coffee in the rum.
- Add coffee rum and brown sugar to the cheese.
- Mix together well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until needed.
- Preheat over to 400°F.
- Line 2 – 3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream caster sugar and butter together until light and fluffy.
- Add beaten egg and mix well.
- Stir in the flour and mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Place mixture into a pastry bag with a ½ inch plain nozzle attached, or you could us a heavy-duty plastic bag and snip off about ½ inch from 1 corner.
- Pipe 28 small blobs onto the baking sheets, spacing slightly apart.
- Cook for 6 – 8 minutes until firm in the center and just beginning to brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- To assemble, spread the filling over half of the cookies.
- Top with the other halves.
- Put chocolate and milk together into a small bowl and place over hot water.
- Do not overheat.
- When chocolate is melted stir vigorously to make a spreadable consistency.
- Spread the topping over the cookies and sprinkle with grated crushed chocolate flakes.