Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- pack of biscuits (ladyfingers, or something similar)
- 2 eggs
- 50 g powdered sugar
- 1 cup of strong (brewed, not instant) coffee
- good-quality liquor, eg amaretto, brandy, rum etc.
- Brew a cup of strong coffee.
- Add alcohol to coffee.
- Dip biscuits/ladyfingers in coffee (the biscuits should be soaking with coffee).
- There should be enough biscuits for one or two layers of cake.
- Separate yolks (a) and whites of eggs (b).
- (a) mix yolks and sugar until the mixture becomes smooth and light-yellow (use a machine, if needed).
- (b) whip egg whites until stiff (if you turn bowl upside down, it should not fall down) (use a machine, if needed).
- (a+b+cheese) add whipped whites and cheese to yolks, mix gently (do not use a machine).
- Might add grated chocolate.
- Put a layer of coffee biscuits, and a layer of cream, repeat as you like.
- Keep in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Before serving put a thick layer of cocoa on top.