Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- pack of biscuits (ladyfingers, or something similar)
- 2 eggs
- 50 g powdered sugar
- 1 cup of strong (brewed, not instant) coffee
- good-quality liquor, eg amaretto, brandy, rum etc.
- Brew a cup of strong coffee.
- Add alcohol to coffee.
- Dip biscuits/ladyfingers in coffee (the biscuits should be soaking with coffee).
- There should be enough biscuits for one or two layers of cake.
- Separate yolks (a) and whites of eggs (b).
- (a) mix yolks and sugar until the mixture becomes smooth and light-yellow (use a machine, if needed).
- (b) whip egg whites until stiff (if you turn bowl upside down, it should not fall down) (use a machine, if needed).
- (a+b+cheese) add whipped whites and cheese to yolks, mix gently (do not use a machine).
- Might add grated chocolate.
- Put a layer of coffee biscuits, and a layer of cream, repeat as you like.
- Keep in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Before serving put a thick layer of cocoa on top.