Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 40 - 50 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 12 servings
I got this from a Stork tub. Enjoy.
- 175 g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 175 g caster sugar
- 175 g Stork (margarine)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, first sift together the flour and the baking powder.
- Next add the eggs, the sugar, the stork and the vanilla extract.
- Whisk together until light and fluffy.
- Divide into two greased cake tins.
- Bake for 30 minutes while you have a cup of tea.
- Take out the oven and cool before adding your favourite fillings and decorating it your birthday way.