Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Last Minute Party Girl
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1½ oz blue cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper (lots)
- ½ head iceberg lettuce
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 slices cooked bacon, chopped or ¼ cup toasted walnuts (optional)
- In a bowl, whisk the mayo, sour cream, blue cheese, lemon juice and pepper until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Slice the lettuce into four equal wedges, without letting each wedge fall apart.
- When you're ready to serve, place one wedge vertically on a salad plate with the outside larger leaves down and the center of the lettuce pointing up.
- Add a hefty dollop of dressing, sprinkle with chives and bacon or nuts and repeat with three more plates.