Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Last Minute Party Girl
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1½ oz blue cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper (lots)
- ½ head iceberg lettuce
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 slices cooked bacon, chopped or ¼ cup toasted walnuts (optional)
- In a bowl, whisk the mayo, sour cream, blue cheese, lemon juice and pepper until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Slice the lettuce into four equal wedges, without letting each wedge fall apart.
- When you're ready to serve, place one wedge vertically on a salad plate with the outside larger leaves down and the center of the lettuce pointing up.
- Add a hefty dollop of dressing, sprinkle with chives and bacon or nuts and repeat with three more plates.