Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 10 – 12 servings.
- Wash rice in cool water and drain.
- In a large pot, put in rice with water to cover by 3 – 4".
- Bring to boil and cook for 6 minutes.
- Test by biting a grain of rice: the outside should be soft but the inside still hard.
- Transfer rice to a sieve and rinse.
- Add oil to the pot and put wet rice back in.
- Place a kitchen towel over the pot and replace the lid.
- Cook on low heat for 45 – 55 minutes, or until fluffy.
- At the bottom of the pot a crunchy layer will form that is everyone's part.