Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Tilapia fillets
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- juice of one lemon
- 1onion, finely chopped
- 1 sweet green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 spoonful of vinegar
- salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
- In a baking dish, combine all the ingredients except the fillets. Stir and mix well.
- Cut slits across each fillet and on both sides, rub the oil and spice mixture into it. Allow the to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Broil the in the oven, turning once or twice.
- Serve pipping hot with hot African sauce