- Puree all the ingredients, except the Lamb, together in a blender.
- Pierce the cubes of lamb with a thick skewer or sharp knife, so that a visible hole is made in the meat.
- The idea is to allow the meat to marinate properly, which is the entire secret of the recipe.
- Place the above puree in the hole of the meat and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to cook, place the kebabs in a broiler pan to drain off excess juices.
- Heat the oven to a full broil for 15 minutes and place the kebabs in the oven.
- Broil for about 15 minutes and remove from the oven. Turn the pieces over and broil for another 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.