Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- avocado cream
- 1 California avocado, about 8 ounces each, roughly diced
- 2 Tbsp prepared herbed vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper or to taste
- 9 Cups mixed baby salad greens
- 1 1/8 Pounds fresh lump crab meat
- 2 California avocados, about 8 ounces each, sliced thinly
- fresh pea shoots or watercress sprigs, as needed for garnish
In a blender or food processor, puree avocado until almost smooth. Add vinaigrette, sour cream, and lemon; puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Toss greens with half of avocado cream; divide half of the greens among 6 serving plates. On top of the greens, divide half the crab among the plates. On top of the crab, divide half the avocado slices. Repeat layers with remaining greens, crab, and avocado. Garnish each plate with dots of avocado cream