Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Soaked Chinese perch in tea
- Wash and wipe dry the Chinese perch, sprinkle seasoning on.
- Boil water in pot, add tea leaves in, keep in low heat.
- Put the Chinese perch in when water turn brown in color.
- Soak both side of Chinese perch for 5 minutes by low heat.
- Cover the pot lid and soak 5 minutes more, dish up.
- Sprinkle shredded spring onion on surface of perch.
- Heat wok with 1 tbsp of oil, fry shredded ginger.
- Pour in sauce and cook until boil, add to the perch, serve.