Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- This batter makes approximately 12 – 14 pancakes.
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- equivalent of 2 eggs using egg replacer
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1¼ cups soy milk
- 2 tbsp syrup (corn, maple or golden ,but syrop
- 184.108.40.206 14:06, January 28, 2011 (UTC)glgyuyftytkkkkkuyghgug
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix until batter is smooth.
- Lightly grease a frying pan with vegan margarine, and spoon mixture into pan.
- Flip pancakes when the bottoms start to brown.
- Once both sides are nicely browned, place in a dish and leave in a warm oven while cooking the remaining pancakes.