Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- This batter makes approximately 12 – 14 pancakes.
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- equivalent of 2 eggs using egg replacer
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1¼ cups soy milk
- 2 tbsp syrup (corn, maple or golden ,but syrop
- 188.8.131.52 14:06, January 28, 2011 (UTC)glgyuyftytkkkkkuyghgug
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix until batter is smooth.
- Lightly grease a frying pan with vegan margarine, and spoon mixture into pan.
- Flip pancakes when the bottoms start to brown.
- Once both sides are nicely browned, place in a dish and leave in a warm oven while cooking the remaining pancakes.