Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Kellie Head. Kellie may be contacted at ParentingHumor.com editor@ParentingHumor.com
- In addition to raising her six children, Kellie Head is a freelance humorist, and the Owner/Editor of ParentingHumor.com
- 1 large package of orange Jell-O
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- colored marshmallows
- 1 small can of pineapple tidbits
- 16 oz 7-Up
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, drained
- Mix in a plastic bowl with a tight-seal lid.
- Prepare Jell-O using juice from pineapple plus boiling water to make 1 cup of liquid for Jell-O.
- Add orange sherbet, 7-Up and oranges. Seal bowl with lid and shake vigorously.
- Top with marshmallows and refrigerate until set.