Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Walnuts in sweet and sour sauce
- Mix seasoning well, then add 1 tbsp of oil and mix well again
- Mix sauce well, for further use
- Remove membrane of walnuts, parboil in hot water for 1 minute, drain
- Heat 500 ml of water, boil walnut 3 – 5 minutes with 1 tbsp of salt until soft
- Marinate boiled walnuts into mixed seasoning, coat each walnuts with batter
- Heat wok with oil, deep fry the coated walnuts until crispy, drain dry
- Chop red and green pepper, pineapple into small cubes
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry chopped pepper and pineapple
- Add in mixed sauce, stir fry until boil, pour in walnuts, stir fry, dish up