Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is an Cameroonian snack similar to rice pudding.
- 2 cups of couscous
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sour cream (or yogurt)
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- crushed pineapple
- Bring four and one half cups of water to boil in a large saucepan.
- Add couscous, butter, and salt. Stir and cover.
- Remove from heat and allow couscous to cool.
- Combine all other ingredients and stir sour cream or yogurt mixture into couscous.
- Add more sugar, to taste.
- Garnish with the crushed pineapple as desired.
- Serve warm or chilled.