Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This serves 2 people, so adjust the measurements as you see fit.
- chicken (breast)
- fresh basil leaves
- 6 gloves of garlic
- ¼ cup of rice wine /rice vinegar
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of sesame oil
- two tablespoon sugar
- a wok if you have one, or else just use frying pan.
- Cut chicken breast into bite size.
- Pick the basil leaves off the stem
- Cut ginger root into roughly 12 slice, with each around ⅙ inch thick.
- Heat the wok.
- Add sesame oil and ginger and stir.
- Wait until ginger slices absorb most of the oil
- Add garlic and stir a short while.
- Add chicken, rice wine and soy sauce. Stir until chicken is cooked.
- Turn heat to low and cover the wok, reopen to stir occasionally to prevent chicken sticking to the wok.
- Wait until the wok is almost dry. It takes roughly 20 minutes.
- Add basil and stir a quick moment. 5–10 seconds will do.
- Ready to serve.