Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups (8 ounce) shredded mild or sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat(2%) milk
- 1 package(3ounce) cream cheese,cut into cubs
- 1/2 cup(2ounce)crumbled blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon all- purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 cloves garlic,minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 to 6 dropshot pepper sauce
- bread sticks and assorted fresh vegetables for dipping
combine all ingredients except dippers in slow cooker.
cover and cook on low 2 to 2 1/2 hours,stirring once or
twice until Cheese is melted and smooth.increase heat
to high and cook 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until heated
through. serve with bread sticks and fresh vegetables.