Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 6/10/07
- Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6.
- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew pasta
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded two-cheese blend
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 can French fried onions
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Mix soup, water, pepper, cheese and ½ can onions in skillet.
- Heat to a boil.
- Add pasta and top with remaining onions.
- Cover and heat over low heat 2 minutes or until hot.