Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounce container garden vegetable cream cheese
- 8 ounce container roasted garlic cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions chopped
- 2 cups pecan halves toasted
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- Stir together first 4 ingredients then shape into oval and chill for 2 hours.
- Arrange pecan halves over cheese in overlapping rows beginning at the bottom.
- Arrange rosemary sprigs on top and serve with crackers.