This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounce container garden vegetable cream cheese
- 8 ounce container roasted garlic cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions chopped
- 2 cups pecan halves toasted
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- Stir together first 4 ingredients then shape into oval and chill for 2 hours.
- Arrange pecan halves over cheese in overlapping rows beginning at the bottom.
- Arrange rosemary sprigs on top and serve with crackers.