Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gibson Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can French-style green beans drained
- 1 can wax beans drained
- 1 can red kidney beans drained
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup snipped parsley
- 8 ounces bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Combine beans, onion and parsley in large bowl.
- Mix dressing, sugar and garlic and pour over bean mixture and toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally.