Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 Mission™ burrito-size flour tortillas
- 16 oz can kidney beans drained
- 16 oz can pinto beans drained
- 1½ cups hot cooked long-grain rice
- ¾ cup fat-free black bean dip
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 cup Mission™ salsa
- ½ cup reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- (optional) lime wedges
- Combine kidney beans, pinto beans, black bean dip, rice and cilantro in a medium bowl *stir well.
- Warm flour tortillas according to package directions.
- Spread ½ cup bean mixture over each tortilla; top each with 1 tablespoon cheese and 1 tablespoon of salsa; roll up.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon salsa over each burrito.
- Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.