- Place curry powder in small bowl.
- Whisk in 3 tablespoons water until thickened and paste forms.
- In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
- Stir in curry paste and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Add carrots and cauliflower, stirring to coat.
- Stir in soy milk and salt, increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until vegetables are just tender, about 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, whisk together flour and 2 tablespoons water until smooth.
- Stir into vegetable mixture until well blended.
- Cook, stirring often, until curry thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Add peas and cook 1 minute to heat through.
- Serve at once with hot cooked rice and small bowls of chopped scallions, peanuts and chutney for topping.