Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cut medium-sized tomatoes into ¼ inch thick slices; cut each plum tomato and yellow cherry tomato in half.
- Chop enough chives to measure 1 tablespoon; reserve remaining chives for garnish.
- Squeeze juice from lime into small bowl; stir in chopped chives, orange juice, honey and salt.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes around rim of platter.
- Pile plum tomatoes and yellow cherry tomatoes in center of platter.
- Drizzle salad with dressing; sprinkle with pepper.
- Garnish with lime slices and reserved chives.