Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 6 servings
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 medium fresh tomato, chopped, drained, divided
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped cooked spinach
- ½ cup diced cooked ham
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 eggs, beaten
- ⅔ cup light cream
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook onion in oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in rice, all but ¼ cup tomato, salt and pepper; cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Cool.
- Press rice mixture into greased 8-inch baking dish.
- Spread spinach over rice mixture; top with ham, Swiss cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Combine eggs, cream, seasoned salt, nutmeg and red pepper in small bowl; pour over cheese layer.
- Sprinkle reserved ¼ cup tomato, then Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm and golden brown.