- Makes 8 servings (2 triangles each).
- Combine rice, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, 2 eggs, beaten, and ¼ cup tomato in medium bowl.
- Press firmly and evenly into bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Spread spinach over rice mixture; top with ham, then with mozzarella cheese and remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Combine half and half, remaining 5 eggs, beaten, salt, nutmeg and red pepper in same medium bowl; pour over cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with remaining tomato, then with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 45 minutes, or until firm and golden brown.
- Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- To serve, cut quiche into 8 squares; cut each square diagonally into 2 triangles.