- In large pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring often, until soft.
- Add tomato and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and juicy, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in cumin, coriander and ginger, and mix well.
- Add stock, lentils, black beans, chickpeas and cilantro and simmer, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot over rice and garnish with cilantro.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.