Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Using kitchen shears, snip sun-dried tomatoes into thin strips; place in shallow bowl.
- Add hot water to cover.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Drain tomatoes and return to bowl.
- Add onion and dressing and toss to mix.
- Let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- In large storage bowl or container, combine all beans, chipotle and cilantro.
- Add tomato-onion mixture and toss gently to combine.
- Use within 2 or 3 days.