Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yield: 2 cups (8 servings). Serving size: ¼ cup.
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg silken tofu
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 6 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped sweet pickles
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- Put the silken tofu, water, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar and chili sauce in the blender and whirl until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a small bowl.
- Stir the pickles, green pepper and green onions into the dressing.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ¼ cup serving:
50 calories | 1 g total fat (0 g sat fat) | 3 g protein (3 g soy protein) | 7 g carbohydrate | 158 mg sodium | 0 mg cholesterol | 0 g dietary fiber.