- Heat oil in a pan, season with mustard and cumin seeds, red chilies and fry until they splutter.
- Add garlic, turmeric, onions and fry until they are brown.
- Now add the chopped leaves, salt and cook until the leaves are tender.
- Add coriander powder and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.