Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 10 – 12
- 5 lbs russet potatoes
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz grated sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bake potatoes about 1 hour at 350°F or until fork inserted comes out easily.
- Cool. Remove skin. Discard skins.
- Grate potatoes.
- Mix grated potatoes with remaining ingredients.
- Stir until well blended.
- Put in 2 quart casserole or any size that they will fit in.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly around the edges.