Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 10 – 12
- 5 lbs russet potatoes
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz grated sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bake potatoes about 1 hour at 350°F or until fork inserted comes out easily.
- Cool. Remove skin. Discard skins.
- Grate potatoes.
- Mix grated potatoes with remaining ingredients.
- Stir until well blended.
- Put in 2 quart casserole or any size that they will fit in.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly around the edges.