Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Guacamole is best made as close to service as possible. Store in an airtight container with plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole.
- 4 Hass avocados, ripe, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 cup white goat cheese, fresh and finely crumbled
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup pistachio nuts, chopped and toasted
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes, crushed
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Coarsely mash avocados.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Serve with colorful chips or vegetables.