Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- haricot beans - 1 tea cup,
- milk - 1 tea cup,
- butter - 2 tea spoons, (or sunflower oil - 1 table spoon),
- mint (fresh or dried) - 1 table spoon,
- red pepper - 1 tea spoon,
- salt - for a taste
- Clean and wash the beans and soak in cold water with salt for the night.
- Then wash them again, put them in a pot, pour cold water and boil them soft (you may throw the first water).
- Filtrate the beans through a strainer and mash them with a wooden spoon.
- Mix them with the milk; pour some of the "bouillon" so that the liquid is three fingers above the slashed beans.
- Put the mint and the red pepper, some salt and boil for another quarter of an hour at a moderate temperature.