Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is for 6 serves.
- ½ lb chicken meat, cubed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- ½ tsp cumin, (16-oz)
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cup mixed shredded root vegetables, such as:
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups milk
- In a large pot, bring the chicken, chicken broth, salt, pepper, cumin, and bay leaves to a boil.
- Cook over a medium heat until chicken is well done.
- Add the remaining ingredients - except for the milk - and return to boil, then cover the pot and reduce the heat.
- Simmer for about 30 minute or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Slowly stir in the milk.
- Simmer for further 3 minutes, stirring gently.
- Note: other lean meats may be substituted for the chicken.