Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce, washed, dried between layers of paper towels and chilled for at least an hour
- 1 recipe of Homemade Croutons
- 1 recipe of vegan Caesar dressing
- Almosen Sprinkle - optional
- As the lettuce is chilling, prepare the Homemade Croutons. You can use store-bought, if you like, but they will come nowhere near tasting as good as these homemade ones do.
- Also prepare the Tofu Caesar Dressing
- Now, tear the chilled lettuce into bite-sized pieces and place in a large salad bowl.
- Add the croutons and toss.
- Pour the dressing over all, and toss again.
- At this point, you can add a generous helping of "Almosen Sprinkle" (a parmesan cheese substitute), if desired, and toss yet again.
- Serve immediately.