Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10
Cook time: 5
A different take on a classic, the Shepherd's burger features a ground herb infused lamb patty tucked in between a Panini bread, garnished with sauteed leeks.
- Panini bread (sufficient to make 1 burger)
- Ground lamb (1/5 lb)
- Sliced tomato (I prefer Campari )
- Prepare the ground lamb by adding finely chopped Sage, Thyme and salt and pepper. Mould it into a patty.
- Sauté the Leeks in a pan and keep aside
- Cook the lamb patty on a grill (or saucepan if one is absent)
- Place the lamb patty in between the heated up Panini bread and add the Sauteed Leeks on top, in between a bed of Arugula and sliced tomatoes.
- Enjoy :)