Prep Time: 10
Cook time: 5
A different take on a classic, the Shepherd's burger features a ground herb infused lamb patty tucked in between a Panini bread, garnished with sauteed leeks.
- Panini bread (sufficient to make 1 burger)
- Ground lamb (1/5 lb)
- Sliced tomato (I prefer Campari )
- Prepare the ground lamb by adding finely chopped Sage, Thyme and salt and pepper. Mould it into a patty.
- Sauté the Leeks in a pan and keep aside
- Cook the lamb patty on a grill (or saucepan if one is absent)
- Place the lamb patty in between the heated up Panini bread and add the Sauteed Leeks on top, in between a bed of Arugula and sliced tomatoes.
- Enjoy :)