Makes about 1 cup
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice (count on 1 lime per 1 ounce)
- 5 – 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 ¾ ounces white rum
- 2 ounces strawberry juice (see recipe below)
- ice cubes
- 3 ounces club soda (or to taste)
Strawberry juice Edit
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen California strawberries with sugar, thawed
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- Combine lime juice and mint leaves in the bottom of a highball glass; use a wooden spoon to muddle mint.
- Stir in rum and strawberry juice.
- Fill glass with ice cubes and top with club soda.
- Garnish glass with a lime slice and a whole strawberry, and serve.
- This recipe may be made up to 1 hour in advance.