Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 1 cup
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice (count on 1 lime per 1 ounce)
- 5 – 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 ¾ ounces white rum
- 2 ounces strawberry juice (see recipe below)
- ice cubes
- 3 ounces club soda (or to taste)
Strawberry juice Edit
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen California strawberries with sugar, thawed
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- Combine lime juice and mint leaves in the bottom of a highball glass; use a wooden spoon to muddle mint.
- Stir in rum and strawberry juice.
- Fill glass with ice cubes and top with club soda.
- Garnish glass with a lime slice and a whole strawberry, and serve.
- This recipe may be made up to 1 hour in advance.