Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 1 can Mexicorn (Mexican spiced corn)
- 1 small bag flat noodles
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop onion and saute in a little oil until clear.
- Add ground beef and cook slowly, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Cook until light in color and meat is done, but do not brown. Drain.
- Boil noodles in salted water until tender. Drain.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a large casserole dish.
- Cook in a preheated 350°F degree oven until bubbly and beginning to brown.