Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 1 can Mexicorn (Mexican spiced corn)
- 1 small bag flat noodles
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop onion and saute in a little oil until clear.
- Add ground beef and cook slowly, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Cook until light in color and meat is done, but do not brown. Drain.
- Boil noodles in salted water until tender. Drain.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a large casserole dish.
- Cook in a preheated 350°F degree oven until bubbly and beginning to brown.