Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From the Hobbit Restaurant, in Orange, California
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- 1 pkg. frozen puff pastry (Pepperidge Farm)
- 1 pkg. salami (4 oz)
- Dijon mustard
- ½ lb Swiss cheese, sliced
- Thaw pastry by leaving it at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Spray baking sheet with PAM.
- Roll out the sheets of pastry to the size of the baking sheet.
- Cover bottom with 1 pastry sheet, overlapping the sides a little.
- Layer salami on pastry and top with cheese slices.
- Spread with mustard.
- Cover with second sheet of pastry and seal edges.
- Just before serving, pierce top layer generously with a fork.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- The pastry can be made ahead of time, covered and refrigerated to bake later.
- Don't pierce with fork until just before baking.
- Once baked, serve at once.
- A pizza cutter is ideal for cutting into appetizer servings.