Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5-10 Minutes
Cook time: 5-10 Minutes
- 1/2 lb. beef
- 1 tbs. horse radish
- 1 sliced habrenero pepper
- 2 sliced jalepenos
- 1 tbs. beer (or spicy brown) mustard
- 1 cup thickly sliced lettuce
- 1 slice pepperjack cheese
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp. chili powder ( to be added to beef before cooking)
- 1 seasame seeded bun
- 1 16 oz. milk.
- Knead 1 tsp. of chili powder into beef.
- Cook beef for 5-10 minutes, or until well done.
- Toast bun.
- Spread 1 tsp. horse radish on top half of bun.
- Spread 1 tbs. mustard on bottom half of bun.
- Place 1 slice pepperjack cheese ontop of bottom half of bun.
- Place cooked beef ontop of bottom half.
- Place jalepenos, habreneros, onions, and lettuce ontop of beef.
- Have the milk at-the-ready, because you're gonna need it! -- Kingatemu 10:01, February 22, 2010 (UTC)