Prep Time:15-20 mins
Cook time:15 mins
This is a hamburger with the works that make it a meal unto itself.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 thinly sliced Walla Walla (sweet onion)
- 2 avocados sliced
- 4 slices American cheese
- 8 slices of cooked bacon
- 4 x 4" Sesame Hamburger buns (lightly toasted)
- sliced vine-ripened tomatoes
- Preheat large frying pan.
- Form the hamburger into 8 oz patties(4 equal patties).
- Cook until medium to medium well done, cut bacon slices in half and place 4 pieceson each patty with one slice of american cheese.
- Cover for 1 minute.
- On lightly toasted buns place a layer of sliced avacado and thinly sliced onion.
- Place cooked burger on top add sliced tomatoes and top with top-half of bun.
- Also try adding a fried egg on top of the burger for an extra flavor!