Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time:15-20 mins
Cook time:15 mins
This is a hamburger with the works that make it a meal unto itself.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 thinly sliced Walla Walla (sweet onion)
- 2 avocados sliced
- 4 slices American cheese
- 8 slices of cooked bacon
- 4 x 4" Sesame Hamburger buns (lightly toasted)
- sliced vine-ripened tomatoes
- Preheat large frying pan.
- Form the hamburger into 8 oz patties(4 equal patties).
- Cook until medium to medium well done, cut bacon slices in half and place 4 pieceson each patty with one slice of american cheese.
- Cover for 1 minute.
- On lightly toasted buns place a layer of sliced avacado and thinly sliced onion.
- Place cooked burger on top add sliced tomatoes and top with top-half of bun.
- Also try adding a fried egg on top of the burger for an extra flavor!