Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Chef KC
- 1 quart of your favorite chicken stock
- 3 cleaned and chopped leeks
- 2 cups of small diced potatoes
- 2 cups of small diced smoked pork butt
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 cans of small white beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra virgin olive oil (to sauté)
- Small diced potatoes and diced smoked pork butt should be the same size.
- Sauté leeks in extra virgin olive oil
- Add diced smoked pork butt once leeks are translucent
- Add ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes and 2 cans of small white beans one minute later.
- Add chicken stock, bring to rapid boil, add the 2 cups of small diced potatoes bring back to rapid boil, remove from heat and cover.
- Leave covered for one hour.
- Uncover, stir, add salt and pepper to taste and serve.