- Place refried beans, spaghetti Sauce and Hot chili sauce into medium sized mixing bowl and stir together well.
- Cut flour Tortillas into approximately 3” x 4” squares (cut down the middle and then square up so you get 2 squares per tortilla).
- Place approximately 1 Tablespoon of the mixture along the long side of each tortilla square and then roll up and seal.
- Each roll should be approximately ½” thick and about 4” long.
- Place oil (about ¼" deep) in the bottom of a skillet and add salt.
- Heat oil fairly hot (deep fry heat) so that it is ready to fry.
- You can test by trying to cook one taquito first—it should not burn quickly, but should turn brown within a few minutes.
- When the oil is ready, place rolled tortilla’s in skillet.
- Fry for a few minutes then turn (when bottom side is browned).
- The Taquitos should be golden brown all over.
- Remove carefully from pan and repeat until all are cooked.
- Serve hot with sour cream, salsa, or other toppings and dips to suit.