Not strictly Thing, nor Chicken, but instead a multicultural fusion dish which is deceptively simple to make, using the ingredients one may have left in the fridge on a Sunday evening before you leave for a holiday. Can be made as a simple snack, or comfort food to calm someone's nerves.
- Chicken, preferably close to the use-by date.
- Risotto rice.
- A boyfriend's loving attention.
Two people are recommended for this dish.
- Begin by clearing out the fridge before one goes on holiday.
- Note that chicken will go off.
- Add stress of that to considerable stress caused by seeing Grandmother.
- Stress out.
- Second person will grab the shoulders of the first person to comfort them, and offer to make this dish to utilise chicken.
- First person will retreat into room to await food.
- Second person will do whatever one does when making a risotto.
- The dish will be delivered to the first person to successfully calm them down.
- Ad infinitum.