Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 Cups milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 8 slices firm white sandwich bread
- 2 California avocados, sliced
- 8 one-ounce slices roasted Chicken or Turkey
- 4 one-ounce slices Jalapeno Jack Cheese
- ¼ Cup unsalted butter
- 1 Cup fruit salsa
- 4 fresh cilantro sprigs (optional)
Spread 1/2 tablespoon on one side of each slice of bread.
Cover each with remaining slice of bread, spreadside down.
Diagonally cut each in half; reserve.
In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
Meanwhile, dip 4 sandwich halves in egg, coating well.
Brown in hot butter, about 2 minutes per side.
Repeat with remaining sandwich halves.
Serve each sandwich with1/4 cup salsa.
Garnish with cilantro sprig.