Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes (For Toast)
Serves: 1-2 People
An easy to make tuna sandwich with a few additions that make it a fast and tasteful meal.
- One can of Albacore Tuna
- Any brand of Louisiana Hot Sauce (Cheyanne Pepper Sauce)
- Garlic Powder
- 100% Wheat Bread (Anything but White)
- Crushed Red Pepper (Optional)
- Mayonayse (Optional, I prefer leaving it out)
- Put your selection of bread in Toaster and cook until Golden Brown
- Open can of Tuna and mix in Pepper and Garlic powder (You can mix in mayo now if you want)
- Pull Toast out and put as much Tuna on it as you like
- Sprinkle the Crushed Red Pepper on the Tuna (Optional)
- Finally, pour on the Pepper sauce until it is leaking over the side, and enjoy!