Makes 6 servings.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 x 1¼ to 1½-ounce package dry taco seasoning mix
- ¾ cup water
- 1 15 to 16-ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups cooked rice
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 x 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1½ cups cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup of canna butter
- Put large skillet on burner and turn to medium heat. Add beef to skillet. Cook Beef until browned, about 5 minutes, stirring to break up beef into small pieces. Remove skillet from heat; set aside.
- Place strainer in sink; pour beef into strainer to drain fat.
- Return beef to skillet and return to burner. Add taco seasoning and water; mix well. Cook 2 minutes.
- Turn burner off. Add beans, rice, sour cream, salsa, and cheese to beef; mix well.
- Place tortilla on plate and spoon 1 cup beef mixture down center of tortilla.
- Fold opposite sides of tortilla to center and roll tightly.
- Place burrito on microwave-safe plate and cook on high power for 30 seconds.