Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Because this recipe uses California avocados...it's definitely nutritious!
- 2 genuine California avocados
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 small jalapeno pepper
- small bunch of cilantro
- 1 lemon
- 1 small red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper
- Chop: ½ clove of garlic, ½ red onion, 2 plum tomatoes, ¾ cup cilantro, ½ jalapeno pepper and set these ingredients aside.
- Then remove the skin and pits from the 2 avocados.
- Cut them into small chunks with a knife and then mash these chunks up with a fork until smooth but chunky.
- Combine the chopped ingredients with the avocado and mix together.
- Squeeze the whole lemon into this mixture and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes and then enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips or on top of your salad!