Because this recipe uses California avocados...it's definitely nutritious!
- 2 genuine California avocados
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 small jalapeno pepper
- small bunch of cilantro
- 1 lemon
- 1 small red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper
- Chop: ½ clove of garlic, ½ red onion, 2 plum tomatoes, ¾ cup cilantro, ½ jalapeno pepper and set these ingredients aside.
- Then remove the skin and pits from the 2 avocados.
- Cut them into small chunks with a knife and then mash these chunks up with a fork until smooth but chunky.
- Combine the chopped ingredients with the avocado and mix together.
- Squeeze the whole lemon into this mixture and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes and then enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips or on top of your salad!