- Lightly sauté onions in a mixture of water and oil.
- Add celery and tomatoes, but only saute very little to soften and stop.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well, add bread crumbs and tomato juice to make stiff.
- Add water if the mixture seems too dry.
- Place in lightly oiled loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Serve with favourite veggy “gravy” (optional).
- After baking, cover with towel to keep moist, or if you like it dry, don't cover.
- Serve with parsley “gravy” entered separately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.