- 1 liter full fat milk
- ½ cup powdered sugar, white only
- 10 to 12 peppercorns
- saffron strands
- ¾ cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds (khus khus)
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds (saunf)
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 20 white peppercorns
- Boil the milk and allow it to cool completely.
- Keep aside. Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 3 to 4 hours.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve, add the sugar, peppercorns, poppy seeds, fennel seeds, and saffron, and mix well. Add ice to the glass, garnish with the almonds, and serve chilled.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 5 glasses each or 5 cups