- 1 liter full fat milk
- ½ cup powdered sugar, white sugar, or brown sugar
- 10 to 12 peppercorns
- Saffron strands
- ¾ cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds (khus khus)
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds (saunf)
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 20 white peppercorns
- Boil the milk and allow it to cool completely.
- Keep aside. Add the ground powder and mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 3 to 4 hours.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve, add the sugar, peppercorns, and saffron and mix well. Serve chilled.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 5 glasses each or 20 cups