- Simmer lentils in stock with turmeric for 30 minutes.
- Add potato into the pan and simmer for 20 m== Ingredients ==
- Puree the soup and season well.
- Sprinkle the diced chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan and add ginger paste, garlic paste, and coriander and chilli powder.
- Add chicken and stir-fry for two minutes before adding the puréed soup.
- Sharpen with lemon juice and garnish with coriander.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.