Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Thai style recipe is a very easy meal to make. This dish is creamy, sweet, spicy.
- 1 (14 ounces) can coconut milk
- 1 – 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 – 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 large onion, diced
- ½ lb sweet potatoes, cubed just larger then then size of a pea
- ½ cup rinsed frozen green peas
- 3 leaves sage, chiffonade
- 3 leaves Thai basil, chiffonade
- 4 cups cooked brown rice