Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe from 'Young Times'.
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 2 fresh lime leaves
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup carrots
- 5 – 6 mushrooms
- ½ cup cream-style sweet corn
- 2 – 3 teaspoons green onions
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- Take the vegetable stock in a pan.
- Add lime leaves, lemon grass and ginger.
- Bring to a boil and let it boil for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Chop spring onion into thin slices.
- Chop spring onion greens finely.
- Slice mushrooms and carrots thinly.
- Heat a little oil in a pan.
- Add sliced onions and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add carrots, mushrooms and saute for 2 – 3 minutes on high heat.
- Strain the stock and pour it over the sauteed vegetables.
- Add sweet corn and boil for 2–3 minutes.
- Add salt to taste and green chili paste.
- Add spring onion greens and coriander leaves.
- Add a little lemon juice for sourness and serve hot.